An on-going rant about two great kids and life in general.
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Recent photos
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for the pictures. That looks like a lot of snow!!Can't say that I miss being there. It's chilly enough here. I love the finger painting picture. Looks like a true artist. See you soon. Gmk
Yes, we've been experimenting with hair inhansement implements, but they only last for a few minutes tops. She'll wear a bandana longer than she will a bow.
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. That looks like a lot of snow!!Can't say that I miss being there. It's chilly enough here. I love the finger painting picture. Looks like a true artist. See you soon. Gmk
Is that a pony tail??? Cool! Did she get out in the snow? I thought she looked so comfy bundled up with passy and all. I too like the finger paint.GGM
Yes, we've been experimenting with hair inhansement implements, but they only last for a few minutes tops. She'll wear a bandana longer than she will a bow.
Post a Comment