Today is my sister Chrissy's birthday - Happy B-Day Aunt Chrissy!! The tradition in our family is to call a sibling on his or her birthday and sing the (Happy Birthday) song in our best Grandpa voice. This is not an easy achievement because our Grandfather had a loud, gravel-y voice. I can only get a few "happy birthday to you"s out before launching into a coughing fit. Degree of difficulty is a 9.65. I guess I'm the designated Grandpa these days, or maybe I'm the only one who thinks it's important to keep mocking him in this manner. But its more of a adoring tribute of a mocking, if you know what I mean.
Maureen is feeling much better - she is taking antibiotics to get over an ear infection and a sinus infection, and she is taking drops for double pink eye. She loves the taste of the medicine and asks for more after every dose. We have to wrestle her down for the drops but it doesn't hurt her and she seems unfazed afterwards.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment