
I haven't had much to write about lately because Mo has discovered the power of sleep. She is the laziest baby I've ever encountered. She's been sleeping so much Kristin called in to the doctor's office to see if it's normal. A nurse called us back to tell us to enjoy it while we can. For all we know, she could have been the cleaning lady on duty at the doctor's office telling us this. I guess we should enjoy it, but it's hard to interact with a sleeping baby. When she's awake she is sharp and smiling and super cute - and she is eating a healthy amount. She doesn't seem lethargic or sick. We are guessing she's hitting some major growth spurts and this is how she copes. Today Mo is going to a baby shower being thrown by Kristin's side of the family at her Aunt Linda's. We are hard pressed to figure out what we still need; it seems like we have so much already, and so much we are not using. She'll most likely sleep through the whole party; and her mom should just sit back and enjoy it while she can.
2 comments:
Count your blessings! If she knows you are concerned about her being a sleepy time girl, she will be glad to spend a few hours yelling just to assure you that all is well. She is probably storing up as much sleep time as she can now while there's not much going on around there and she will use her saved up "carry on like heck" time when you least expect it or want it! Babies are very devious little beauties. Enjoy!
I was under the impression that I was leaving my comment. I's so easily confused!
Post a Comment