Tuesday, November 14, 2006

MoJo TV.


A big shout out goes to cousin Jenny and her husband Chris for the Summer video monitor they gave us as a shower present. Though the thought of baby surveillance at first seemed a bit too much, it has helped as Mo is sleeping later into the mornings, while I'm doping up with my first few shots of caffeine. I'm just wondering how to use it once she's too old to monitor (or is she ever going to be too old?) Maybe we'll hook it in to the doorbell system, though I haven't seen too many ax murderers or Jehovah Witnesses in the area. Perhaps we could set up a TV studio for MO and push her into the weatherman profession like uncle Pat - isn't that what he does? We could keep an eye on the neighbors? I'm sure it has other applications than baby watching.

No comments: