Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday Evening.


One of Maureen's favorite soothing spots is in front of the Magic Mirror in the dining room. She seems to settle down and smile when she sees her reflection, and our reflection holding her. I guess it's a pretty wild concept to comprehend.

I'm currently getting aggravated with the San Diego Chargers right now. It's the fourth quarter with four minutes left in the game and the Patriots just tied the ball game with a two point conversion after a lame touchdown. I just made it to 2nd place in my Any Given Sunday football poll, and a win by the Chargers would give me two teams left in the AFC. We need a big play.
Kristin is working quite a bit now with real estate and the scouts- can you tell?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the top picture, it looks like Mo & Kristin are laughing at Tim, and Tim's not happy about it.

Joe

Papa Sparky said...

It happens. A lot.