Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sweet Potatoes for a Sweetheart!


Yesterday, Maureen transitioned from fruit to vegetables, though Kristin started her with sweet potatoes, which really aren’t vegetables, but the next logical step into new foods. Mo really didn’t notice the change.

She came to my work yesterday afternoon, at closing time because we needed to do the big child-swap - Kristin had some real estate appointments in the early evening. I don’t think Mo was impressed by the office though I’m not sure what she was expecting. We left work and went to my dad’s house and hung out with him, Uncle Joe and Aunt Erin. Mojo had a great time playing with the little rubber squeeze ball, clapping and kicking grandpa with excitement. She was too cute.


Tomorrow night is the PDO Fun Night. Perhaps I’ll have some photos or a video to share this week.

Editorial note: Papa Sparky is a bit disappointed with his blogging counterparts – it’s been a long time since their last entries. Come on folks, stop working so hard and start sharing. Peace!

No comments: