Thursday, February 01, 2007

Star Fish.




It's cold here. There's a little bit of snow on the ground from last night. Since it's been so mild here this winter, they decided to throw the school kids a bone and put out a two-hour delay. I think it was unnecessary, but who am I to judge. Anyhow, we've been using a new snow suit on Mojo that she thoroughly hates. Here movement is very limited, much like Randy on the movie A Christmas Story.


I've included a few more photos as well, just in case you forgot what she looks like.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey watch it, Papa Sparky. We teachers need a two hour delay every now and then just to get caught up! (Even if there isn't any snow on the roads.) Mo looks gorgeous as usual. Hard to imagine that she hates anything. She has such a happy disposition.Thanks for all the pictures. It makes our day!! Gpa and Granny